Saturday 24 March 2007

The Unofficial MGS+GTA Report Session 006

"Session 006 NOW Available"

Session 006 of the Unofficial MGS+GTA Report is NOW available on the NEW MATTYBLOG PAGE.

This time I will be talking about the launch of Sony's Playstation 3 Console in the UK.

I will be discussing everything that has already been confirmed about this console and also about what games are available for the PS3.

I will also try to answer all questions on about the report that are sent to me via email.

"I ANSWER ALL EMAILS"

EMAIL ME AT:
raidenraider2006@hotmail.co.uk

I will update the MATTYBLOG page with Session 007 of The Report on Friday 30th March 2007, when I will be ripping the new GTAIV trailer to pieces and reporting on eveything from the trailer.

The link to the blog site is listed below:

NEW MATTYBLOG PAGE
http://mattyblog.cookynet.com/

No comments: