The much-hyped investors meeting for Take-Two Interactive Software takes place on Thursday, March 29, 2007, at 4:00 P.M. local time at the Hotel Gansevoort, 18 9th Avenue, New York, New York 10014. This means that it begins two hours before the GTA4 trailer releases.
Consider this though: These people at the meeting are executives and investors. They will be talking about the future of the company. The trailer will most likely be shown at this event. Here is what the executive meeting room looks like at the hotel (IV logo added for effect):
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. To elect six (6) directors to hold office until the next Annual Meeting of Stockholders and until their respective successors have been duly elected and qualified.If the company is to be sold, it looks like item five on the agenda is when this will happen. There has been no word on if the meeting will have a live audio broadcast, but I highly doubt we'll get a stream.
2. To consider and vote on a proposal to amend the Company’s Incentive Stock Plan to increase the number of shares of Common Stock reserved for issuance under the Plan by 2,000,000 shares.
3. To consider and vote on a proposal to ratify the appointment of Ernst & Young LLP as the Company’s independent registered public accounting firm to audit the Company’s financial statements for its fiscal year ending October 31, 2007.
4. To consider and vote on a shareholder proposal requesting that the Board’s Compensation Committee, when setting executive compensation, include social responsibility as well as corporate governance financial criteria in the evaluation; if properly presented at the Annual Meeting.
5. To transact such other business as may properly come before the Annual Meeting or any adjournment or adjournments thereof.
Thanks goes to PlanetGTA for the information