Thursday 22 February 2007

The Unofficial MGS+GTA Report NOW Available!!

"My own Blog Site now up and running"

I now have my blog site up and running on the internet called the "The Unofficial MGS+GTA Report"

This radio report will contain talks about every GTA and MGS game ever made, including those in development and the rumours about each series.

I will also be divulging the latest information about the new installments in each series and putting acroos ideas and views about how each series will operate using the new consoles and motion sensitive controllers like the Playstation 3 and the X-Box 360.

As an extra feature for the fans i will also be accepting emails from people and i will do my best to answer them all as best i can.

I will update it every week with another epsiode of the report every friday.

The link to the blog site is listed below:
http://mattyblog.bravehost.com/Mattyblog/MGS+GTA_Report.html

No comments: